Thursday, May 1, 2008

Allendale vs. Belding


Discus - 1st place with a throw of 177' 2"
(New AHS record-previous record of 169'7" was held by Zack)
(New OK Silver record-previous record of 169'7" was held by Zack)
(video is of his 169' 2" throw, sorry mom showed up late and missed the 177' 2" throw)
Edited to add: The Belding Track Coach saved me. He filmed Zack's throw and posted it on YouTube. Yeah! You might want to turn your speakers DOWN before hitting play.




Shot put - 1st place with a toss of 60' 0"

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww man! I missed it again. Next time I won't skip the meet to make supper :)
177'2"!?!?!?!?!? Wow! That is amazing!!!!! Way to go Zack! :)

Shelly said...

That is awesome! Way to go Zack!

kari and kijsa said...

Awesome!! Have a wonderful evening!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Melissa said...

I just watched the video from the Belding coach...I had to laugh when I heard Zack's grunts :)